A Brilliant Idea!

So As i was sitting here crafting up some wonderful flat mail packages to my lovely penpals - I came up with a Brilliant Idea/Project.. Stay tuned over the next few days for more information! If you write letters you will want to see this!

Now A few Mail Updates!


This Package is going out to the Wonderful Lou - thankyou for my package! I was to excited & forgot to photograph it before tearing it open!


My First order from my Etsy site www.etsy.com/shop/paperedthoughts ! YAY! I thought the Sample pack was a nice touch :)


Where I am currently Crafting/Lettering - My Bed! Where do you craft?

3 comments:

  1. I craft on my dining room table:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This could be my bed! It's busy at night. Sometimes it's so crowded things crash to the floor, and startle me. Am trying to clean up my act before midnight. It never lasts, but who knows . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make beautiful and amazing envelopes. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou For Spreading the Love! Keep Writing.
Peace & Love xo

paperedthoughts All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger