Incoming/Outgoing


Hello Sweet Lovelies - thankyou for your patience in waiting for this incoming/outgoing post - how fantastical are the hand illustrated envelopes I recieved this week! Well Worth the wait :)

Just a little side note - I do recieve alot of mail & try to reply to every single peice but sometimes some slip through the cracks! (Sorry!) also I do have a few regular penpals who take priority (as we've been writing for months/years) - so in the mean time here are a few of my favourite penpalling sites to have a browse through - you may even find someone spesh to write too! (p.s - that so doesn't mean I don't adore getting your letters!)

1. Penpal of The week.
2. Send Something
3. A Flood of Memories
4. The Letter Writers Alliance


























6 comments:

  1. All of this looks amazing! Have you seen the e-mail i've sent you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooer I see mine =)
    Replying today, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the owl envelope, that is gorgeous.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I know the feeling, I still have to reply to 10/15 letters (including yours but don't worry I'll get to it next week!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geez, I wish I could draw like some of your penpals! Those envelopes are fabulous!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou For Spreading the Love! Keep Writing.
Peace & Love xo

paperedthoughts All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger