Meet Listfully Happy ++ Win!

If you follow me on instagram you're probably already familiar with my little 365 list project #PTlistfullyhappy. So now here's your chance to start your own 365 project! I'm giving away a 365 Journal ++ Creative journal kit - including washitape, kikki k pen & some other little bits of pretty to get you started!
To read more about my 365 list project visit the FAQ post.

How to Win: make sure you're following @paperedthoughts on instagram & repost the giveaway image below with the hashtag #PTfavouritethings (note the Australian spelling of favourite!) This giveaway is open Internationally!!

 photo IMG_2195_zps8411125c.jpg

3 comments:

  1. You've really inspired me with this journal! I have always liked the idea of scrap booking but just didn't quite fit the hobby so I think this list journal can be the perfect creative outlet. I will purchase even if I don't win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you Lovely I just went and purchased one hehe ooooops.Lucky hubby is away fishing..tehehe

    Hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou For Spreading the Love! Keep Writing.
Peace & Love xo

paperedthoughts All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger